Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer Fun

Isn't he just beautiful? I could look at this face all day long. That is if he would sit still long enough.

This weekend was full of fun in the sun. I feel like I am just now getting into summer and here it is - almost over. I took Caden on a play date to a friends house. She has a little girl who is 3 months younger than Caden. They got along really well until the very end. Caden yelled at her when she came over to play with the same toy he was playing with. Before that we played in the pool, ate watermelon, played with their dog and picked tomatoes from the garden. Turns out Caden loves tomatoes. Unfortunately, I left my SD card in the computer, so I couldn't take any pictures.

We also spent some time over at Ryan's parent's house on Saturday. Caden was full of smiles and giggles playing in the pool with his Daddy. Again, I brought my camera without the SD card.

I did NOT forget my camera today at the sprinkler park. Thank goodness for that! This weekend has been the hottest it's been all summer. Even Ryan and I played in the sprinklers.

My brave little boy



Hey? Where did it go?



Ah! There it is!



Off to the next one! (Don't worry, Daddy is only 3 steps behind him)



Snack time with Mommy before we headed home.

Fingers crossed the weather is just as nice next weekend because we are definitely going back.

No comments: